If you’ve ever climbed a mountain and wondered what the biggest buck looked like that ever roamed it, or you’ve dreamed of finding a giant mule deer of your own, this is the book for you. Well over 20 years of research on 100-plus years of incredible Idaho hunting history has yielded an enormous treasure that anyone who hunts mule deer will enjoy.
Inside this book is a look into the past 120 years; a look at great and rare feats and fortune; and a chance to see what all the most impressive deer ever taken in Idaho looked like. In addition, each story is documented and every rock turned over in effort to give the people of Idaho a complete history they will treasure forever. Included in this book:
- 704 full-color pages.
- Nearly 1000 giant, historic deer.
- Over 1200 images.
- Carefully documented and scrutinized stories and history.
- Detailed tabular data, rankings, and other statistics.
- Fantastic vintage and contemporary field photos.
- A look into the future of mule deer hunting in Idaho.
- Written by a native Idahoan with 35 years of Idaho hunting experience with half a lifetime spent as an Idaho hunting historian.
Join us in this special tribute to these awe-inspiring deer and all they represent. This book will occupy a special place in your home for years to come.